Bring alluring arts and crafts design to your home’s exterior with the Westinghouse Burnham One-Light Wall Lantern. This fixture exudes warmth with its deep oil rubbed bronze finish and honey art glass. The windowpane design on the glass panels adds a charming element to the fixture. Install this lantern by your front or back entryway or by a garage door. Illuminate your porch, deck area, patio, or balcony. Durable craftsmanship ensures lasting style and beauty, backed by a five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality. Care-to clean, wipe fixture with soft cloth. Clean glass with mild soap. Spray from chemical cleaners can discolor the finish of fixture. Extend a finish lacquer conditioner, is recommended once a year to clean, condition and protect fixture. Do not use scouring pads, powders, steel wool or abrasive paper to clean this fixture. Note-for fixtures that are solid brass your handcrafted, solid brass lighting fixture has been coated with durable baked on acrylic lacquer, which gives maximum protection against the weather. However in time the brightness of the brass will tarnish, giving way to an authentic old-world brass finish. To keep your solid brass fixture looking new for years to come, regularly apply a good quality, non-abrasive car wax to all metal surfaces, giving the fixture an extra protective covering. Product reference number 67328.
- One-light fixture is perfect for use in front or back entryways or on a porch
- Outdoor rated fixture, oil rubbed bronze finish, honey art glass
- Use one 100 watt maximum medium-base light bulb
- Height 12-1/2 inches, Width 6 inches,Extends from wall 9 inches, Height from center of outlet box 2-1/2 inches, Back plate 5 inches square
- Includes installation instructions and mounting hardware, ETL/CETL listed for safety.Light Bulb Base Code:E26