A unique clock that looks good and runs smoothly instantly adds charm and functionality to your living space. For a fresh take on wooden wall clocks, consider this eye-catching design.
Introducing Ribbonwood Wall Clock by Umbra
This gorgeous modern clock has a natural finish and is made from bent beechwood that has been formed into a folded ribbon shape, with each folded ribbon representing an hour on the clock. The contrasting minute and hour hands make it easy to tell the time no matter how large your room is.
Ribbonwood’s bent wood is part of a complex process of molding bent plywood. It involves high pressure equipment, heat, special adhesives, and a plenty of hands-on workmanship to ensure quality.
A Quiet, Modern Clock
This quiet wood wall clock operates on a silent sweeping quartz clock mechanism, ensuring precise and maintenance-free performance of the clock.
Measuring 20 ¼ inches in diameter with a 3 ¾ inch depth, Ribbonwood runs on a single AA battery (not included). Mounting it to your wall using the included mounting hardware is quick and easy.
For a truly unique wall clock that’s easy to read and operate order Ribbonwood from Umbra today.
About Umbra: A global product design company providing original, modern, casual, and functional design for the home.
- LARGE MODERN WALL CLOCK: This contemporary wall clock was designed by Michelle Ivankovic for Umbra and utilizes beechwood that’s gently bent into folded ribbon shapes – with each fold of the ribbon representing an hour on the clock
- SILENT SWEEPING QUARTZ CLOCK MOVEMENT: Each Ribbonwood wall clock features a non-ticking Quartz movement that runs silently and is maintenance free (no winding required)
- CLEAR READABILITY AND EASY TO HANG: Unlike other modern wall clocks Ribbonwood has contrasting hour and minute hands that ensure easy readability in any size room. Each clock has a 20-1/4″ diameter and a 3-3/4″ depth, and comes complete with mounting hardware that is quick and easy to install
- TESTED FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE: Ribbonwood wood wall clocks are battery operated and use a single AA battery (not included) – and every single Umbra clock is tested in-house to ensure accurate time keeping
- 5-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Shop with confidence knowing that all Umbra products are backed by a 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty.