The floor decking is suitable for hard, even surfaces, like concrete, stone and wood. Wood contains tannic acid which, after a time, can leak out and discolor the sub-floor. Never lay wooden decking on a surface where it would matter if this happened. Clean: Use a mild soapy solution. Wipe dry with a clean dry cloth. Maintenance: With simple, regular maintenance your floor decking will last longer. Color changes, small cracks and a dry surface are signs that it is time to re-glaze. Materials: Solid acacia wood, Polypropylene
- Floor decking makes it easy to refresh your terrace or balcony.
- The floor decking can be cut if you need to fit it around a corner or a pole. Only recommended for outdoor use.
- You can easily take the floor decking apart and put it together again if you want to clean the floor underneath.
- You can easily protect your floor against wear and tear by reglazing it on a regular basis, about once a year.
- Includes: 9 pcs (12×12″) floor decking for outdoor use.