Inspired by global travel and the bold, colorful motifs adorning fashionable ski chalets, Safavieh translates rustic lodge style into the supremely chic and easy-care Adirondack Collection. Crafted of enhanced polypropylene yarns, these rugs explore stylish vintage looks, making striking fashion statements in any room.
Offering a power-loomed construction, this silver and black rug can withstand high-traffic areas of the home while maintaining a virtually non-shedding pile. Its unique Oriental pattern with a focal diamond medallion looks lovely in any transitionally styled décor. With a low profile, this rug fits seamlessly beneath furniture.
- Style: Transitional
- Primary Color: Silver
- Primary Material: Polypropylene
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Rug Dimensions: 2’6″ x 4′
- Safavieh’s chic and versatile Adirondack rug with 1,500+ customer reviews
- Charming oriental-inspired transitional pattern with a central medallion
- Refined power-loomed construction and enhanced polypropylene fibers ensure an easy-care and virtually non-shedding rug
- Low 0.375-inch pile height for a sleek look
- Place in the bedroom, living room, home office, or dining room for a designer look
- Versatility abounds: the Adirondack Collection works effortlessly with contemporary, transitional, casual, modern, rustic, farmhouse, and shabby chic styles of décor
- Safavieh has been a trusted brand in home furnishings for over 100 years, providing quality craftsmanship and unmatched style