Our Rivet Farr Lotus Accent Chair comes with low-slung arms, kicky Canary color and a chrome steel base with 4 angled legs. This chair is a work of art in modern decor. The daring design comes with a comfy outsized cushion. It will put a smile on your face and impress your company, over and over again.
The lotus chair concept originates from the lotus sitting position on floor or mats. I have practiced this by crossing my legs and placing each foot on opposite thighs. It predates yoga and was generally used for meditation.
In the 12th century Chinese furniture became widespread and the chair replaced camp stools and lotus mats.
Fascinating! This Rivet Farr Lotus Accent Chair could be considered one of the first concepts of a chair as we know it today.
- Low-slung arms, the retro Canary colored fabric and clean simple lines – clearly make this chair a wonderful example of Mid Century Modern Design.
- This beautiful chair comes in an organic neutral color which can adapt to many color schemes and styles -including contemporary
- Fabric is comfortable and durable
- Tight and even seams – upholstery uniformly stretched
- Dimensions: 33.9 “D x 39.eight”W x 33.9″H
- Stainless-steel base with plywood-reinforced sides
- Goes with Contemporary design style
- The Rivet Farr Lotus Accent Chair goes nice in your front room or wherever else a modern accent chair is required.
- Completely assembled.
- Free returns for 30 days. 1-year guarantee.
What They Say About Lotus Chair
This chair and has a 4.6 out of 5 star rating and is very popular. I have culled some general feelings that seem to thread throughout many customer comments. To see actual quotes and full reviews click ADD TO CART above.
- “Fabric is high quality”
- “Color is even nicer and warmer than images online”
- “Fits nicely in small living areas”
- “Visually balanced with my art nouveau armoire”
- “Nice balance of comfort and durability”
- “Large and comfortable, love this chair!”
- “Modern design gives the chair a floating effect”
- “Love this chair, it is stunning!”