This is an authentic Native American pottery wedding vase. This hand made Navajo vase has a beautiful smooth finish with painted Indian art. Navajo Indian pottery is made in many shapes, sizes, colors and textures. They have become a symbol of Native American life that continues today. Traditional clay vases are great for collectors and perfect for southwest decorating, a western home accessory or a special gift. Measures 8.25″ tall, 6″ wide.
Authentic Native American, Tribe: Dine Navajo
- Authentic Native American Pottery Wedding Vase
- Black on Black with a Smooth Finish and Hand Etched Indian Art
- The wedding vase has always been a prized possession and symbol of good fortune, which makes it perfect for southwest decorating, a western home accessory or a special gift
- Measures 6″ Wide and 8.25″ Tall. Picture is Representative
- Authentic Native American, Tribe: Dine Navajo